Customized Soft Lenses

The Perfect Soft Lens For Any Cornea

Perfectly Customized Soft Lens

Parameters Needed

  • Keratometry

  • Spectacle Refraction

  • HVID

  • Topography (Always helps)

Testimonials

Since the SoftPerm (combination) contact lenses were discontinued, I have spent the past year and a half going through various contact lens possibilities, with no luck until my Eye Doctor suggested the Scleral lenses to me. These lenses are the most comfortable contact lenses I have ever worn over the past 30+ years of having to wear contact lenses and I also get the Excellent vision correction that I need with them, to include correction for astegmatism. Working various hours doing shiftwork, I had always encountered comfort problems that went along with eye fatigue by the end of the shift. However, I get none of those problems with the Scleral Lenses, as the comfort does not seem to be affected by the length of wearing time. As someone with numerous vision issues, I probably would not be able to continue my career without the Scleral lenses, as i had exhausted all of the other pssibilities and do not get such consistent vision with glasses. Further, Keith parker and Advanced Vision Technologies have been wonderfully dilligent, Knowledgable, and attentive in meeting my needs.

CindyWoodland Park, CO
  • Cornea Style
  • Normal – NaturaSOFT
  • Irregular – NaturaSOFT IC
  • Pellucid – NaturaSOFT IC
  • Post-Surgical – NaturaSOFT IC
  • Post-RK – NaturaSOFT ICR
  • Design Type
  • Sphere
  • Toric
  • Multifocal
  • Post-Surgical – NaturaSOFT IC
  • Post-RK – NaturaSOFT ICR
  • Lens Parameters
  • Base Curve – ANY
  • Sphere Power – ANY
  • Cylinder Power – ANY
  • Axis – ANY
  • Diameter – 15 – 22mm

Custom Soft Lenses Are Not One Size Fits All

It is known commodity/common soft contact lenses only accommodate a proper fitting relationship for approximately 60% of Human corneas. To meet the needs of the other 40% is where there is a need for a custom designed soft contact lens.

Importance of HVID (Horizontal Visual Iris Diameter)

It is known commodity/common soft contact lenses only accommodate a proper fitting relationship for approximately 60% of Human corneas. To meet the needs of the other 40% is where there is a need for a custom designed soft contact lens.

Customized Lenses

The advantages of NaturaSOFT contact lenses are custom lenses can provide comfortable and stable vision for the 40% of patients who struggle with commodity contact lenses. Patients with corneal irregularities or refractive needs beyond the available parameter range of commodity lenses benefit from the unlimited parameters available with custom manufactured NaturaSOFT products.

NaturaSOFT TORIC

Double Slab Off

NaturaSOFT Toric Contact Lenses are manufactured in the Definitive Silicone Hydrogel high DK material. The NaturaSOFT standard Toric is a back surface double slab off design utilizing AVT’s True Fit Technology. NaturaSOFT Toric designs can be Custom manufactured in high cylinders in axis in .01 increments in 360 degrees .

NaturaSOFT MULTIFOCAL

Multifocal Lens Design

NaturaSOFT Multifocal designs can be Custom manufactured in unlimited parameters with adds up to +3.50 for the extreme close up visual demands.

NaturaSOFT IC

NaturaSOFT IC (Irregular Cornea)

NaturaSOFT IC are custom designed soft lenses for irregular corneas due to disease and or post surgery. The NaturaSOFT IC & ICR features a central thicker optical zone compared to standard soft lenses, aligning with the irregular central corneal visual axis and a fitting curve throughout the mid periphery of the lens to align with the contour of the peripheral cornea and limbus zones.

NaturaSOFT ICR

NaturaSOFT ICR (Irregular Cornea Reverse Curve)

NaturaSOFT ICR are custom designed soft lenses for irregular corneas due to disease and or post surgery. The NaturaSOFT IC & ICR features a central thicker optical zone compared to standard soft lenses, aligning with the irregular central corneal visual axis and a fitting curve throughout the mid periphery of the lens to align with the contour of the peripheral cornea and limbus zones.